How should we guarantee the quality of the patch header with technology? How much do you know about the patch header? So today I will give you a detailed introduction, the following is how to ensure the header header In terms of quality, technology can be used to ensure the quality of patch headers, specifically as follows:
1. Anti-static pin header and female electronic display assembly factory should have good anti-static measures.
2. Heat dissipation design Pin header and female header will generate heat when working. Excessive temperature will affect the attenuation speed and stability of the LED. Therefore, the heat dissipation design of the PCB board and the ventilation and heat dissipation design of the cabinet will affect the performance of the LED.
3. Design current value The nominal current of the patch header is 20mA. Generally, it is recommended that its maximum use current be no more than 80% of the nominal value. Especially for displays with small dot pitch, due to poor heat dissipation conditions, it should be Reduce the current value.
4. The temperature and time of wave soldering must be strictly controlled. The preheating temperature is 100℃±5℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 120℃, and the preheating temperature must rise smoothly. The soldering temperature is 245℃±5℃, and the soldering time is recommended to not exceed 3 seconds.
5. Control the verticality of the lamp. For in-line headers and headers, there must be sufficient process technology to ensure that the LED is perpendicular to the PCB board when passing the furnace.